Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Holidays

This post is dedicated to the past two weeks, semester holidays which doesn’t seem long enough to be one.
Well, went to Penang on the first week. Had tremendous fun there.
The food just kept coming. Every corner, every turn there are hawkers and stalls and restaurants.
Food was no problem but the fun factor had it’s ironies.
My favourite place, the roller blading ring in Queen’s Bay was closed down.
Was looking forward to it so much! Instead I went jet skiing with my brother. That was satisfying.
Came back to Ipoh on Thursday. Found out SK was pissed that I stole his pencil box on the last day of school. I took it right in front of him and he thought it was left in school……
Gave it back to him on fri and he was over the moon……. I think .
Ended up doing nothing much that week.
Then on tues the week after, I went out to enjoy the day with my alma brother, Tham an friends.
Watched ‘the Karate Kid’
The story is nice but it plagiarized the older versions a bit too much.
Well, at least the arts from China had its chance to shine.
Hopefully Taekwondo Kid will be the sequel to the series!
Juliana should be the main character….. would be epic.
Spent the rest of the day playing games. Owned them again! Woots!
Football season is up due to fifa. Even Amira went nuts over it….
I don’t get why people get so psyched up over a ball on a field.
Had a kick watching it though. It was humorous to me for some reason.
Well, spent the days of this week getting Amira vexed, taunting Zong Boy, running around a park with Keigan and torturing his com at his place.
Assassin’s Creed II is awesome! The killing, the graphics and the cinematics is brilliant. Can’t wait for brotherhood!

No comments: