Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ta~Daa~~

finally, im satisfied with how my blog looks
who say green aint the new black? =P
well, hope you ppl enjoy the music i put up hear (happens to be one of my favs)=D
some may be wondering why i chose green?
well, its the official colour of michaelians btw
after all, what school can you find penguins in green blazers?
lol
on the same topic, something lately is making me a bit green with envy......

well apart from that...... i misplaced my phone again last nite >< yup, twice in a day(more like an hr=) scanned my com table den the fridge just to find it on my bed ><
seems like im getting more nyanyuk dee~~~
lotsa stuff gonna happen soon.....
such as.... the first assessment!
hopefully i wun fail and succeed in my history with flying colours....(highly highly unlikely =P=)
oh yeah! the dentist came to visit today...
had a check up in school.....
after a week of non-stop eating which gave me ulsers and made my cheek swollen from the inside.....
got laugh at by Fareesha bout this too ==
was so frickkin' anxious while they were checking
luckily i only nid filling... NO PULLING! yay~~~
lol

No comments: